MSSA Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Minnesota Social Service Association
The MSSA Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to students who have demonstrated a passion and commitment to working in the health and human service field.
Eligibility Requirements - Undergraduate Scholarship
Only applications that meet all eligibility requirements will be reviewed. To meet all requirements, applicants must:
- Be members of MSSA and maintain active membership throughout the award period. Membership for students is free; more information can be found here.
- Be enrolled in an accredited program at a nonprofit academic institution.
- Have declared a health and human service-related major. Common majors include, but are not limited to:
- Social Work
- Healthcare Services Administration
- Alcohol and Drug Studies
- Family Consumer Science
- Health Science
- Criminal Justice
- Human Development and Family Services
- Public Administration
- The scholarship recipient will be asked to submit verification of enrollment prior to fund disbursal.
- Have at least one semester left before graduating (Fall 2024, Winter 2024, Spring 2025, Summer 2025).
- Preference is given to applicants planning to work in the Midwest—Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota or North Dakota.