Midwest Member Chapter Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsored by Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST)
The AIST Midwest Member Chapter's Scholarship Program offers up to fourteen (14) scholarships of up to US$42,000 for the current year. A single application is required to apply for any of the scholarships.
To qualify for these scholarships:
You must have an AIST Parent Member active in the AIST Midwest Member Chapter, or be an AIST Student Member through the Material Advantage Student Program, who attends a university within the Midwest Member Chapter area.
You must be enrolled in, or planning to enroll in, a university for the fall semester at an accredited North American College or University, full-time as an undergraduate student.
To complete this application you must provide:
- A current resume with work experience and any extracurricular activities, noting any leadership positions.
- A brief essay (1 to 2 pages) describing your objectives for college and career.
- A copy of your university transcript (provide High School transcript if you are a High School Senior.
- Two (2) recommendation letters from a counselor, teacher or professor.
- AIST Parent Member Name, Company and AIST Member number, or AIST Student Member number.